- Free yourself of your crafting stash Yes this means getting rid of some supplies. The set of 50 colored pens you got 10 years ago when you started scrapbooking might need to go. I think of it this way, if it’s easier to get rid of it than find a place for it, it’s OUT!
- Put like with like This may be a no-brainer for some, but put all of your sewing stuff in the same location. Gather your beading tools and beads and store then close to each other. I have some miscellany items like felt and twine that I store together as well.
- Only keep out what you use the most I made this little caddy for my desk with the items I use the most frequently, including: adhesive (including Glue Dots and Crazy Glue), scissors, crafting tweezers, my glue gun and glue sticks.
- Keep a box of current projects Do you have a project you are working on that you just can’t seem to finish but you need to things put away? I got this box for Christmas which is perfect for the cards I’m making and my Silhouette Cutting mat. Now I don’t have to get out my big tub of scrapbooking stuff when I’m working on a smaller project.
- Start Fresh When I start a project, I find it’s easiest to start with a fresh, clean working space. My mind isn’t muddled by the last project I was working on and I have the space I need to spread out.
Before you hate me, I cleaned my desk off for this picture.What are your crafting organization tips?