Let me just start with today was a very wayward crafting day. UGH I was getting so frustrated! I wanted to make a onesie that had ruffles on the bum and it took me THREE different fabrics before I got one that worked and the reason it worked was because it was pre-ruffled! After sewing that on I wanted to make the front very special. I want to send out e-valentine's to our family and this will be the outfit she will wear. To do the front of the shirt I first cut out and sewed on the heart (with some of the fabric from the first attempt at ruffles). Then I searched online for "valentines day fonts." I found one that I liked called Words of Love. I put some left over cardboard inside the onesie and printed out the words in that font. I put them inside the onesie and traced the lines. I went slowly and squeezed very lightly. You can always add more paint but you can add less! I put hearts on the sleeves and voila!