J Dawgs Sauce Recipe:
- Use bratwurst or another good thick hot dog.
- Grill the dogs and toast the buns
- Use sauteed onions and peppers to add to the flavor
- Don't use any other sauce.
- Cut the dogs up inside the bun so the sauce gets into the hot dog
- Prepare the sauce ahead of time and refrigerate
I made bratwursts the other day for us and my in-laws and it was a huge hit. They were putting the sauce on their rice too!
**After looking this up I realized they now have two real store fronts and an awesome website found here. If you live close go! You can purchase this special sauce in stores.