What's a Mommy Magic Kit?It's like a First-Aid Kit, only instead of (well, in addition to) patching up bumps and bruises, this kit has you covered for most of the chaos that ensues on any given day in the life of a mom. Most importantly, it's small enough to toss in a purse or diaper bag, so you're always "armed."
What's in it?The MMK is still a WIP (work in progress), but here's what I came up with as the foundation:
- Wipes for messes
- Stain removing pen for food messes
- Hand sanitizer because . . . duh!
- Sewing kit for wardrobe malfunctions
- Nail clippers for hangnails and other grooming problems
- Snacks such as dried fruit for low blood sugar grumpiness (from kids or Mom!)
- Treats such as hard candy for incentives
- Band-Aids for boo boos (okay, not so much shown as sitting right behind me! Agh!)
- Comb or brush & backup hair ties for those rushed mornings
- Carrying case to keep it all together, just like you will ;)
Other ideas not shown here:
- Tissues for dry messes
- Cash for emergency fast food without the guilt (well, at least the credit card kind)
- Extra safety pins because they're awesome
- Spare diapers
- Plastic grocery bag for dirty diapers or clothes
Who doesn't want to be prepared for any situation? Well, guess what--you can be, because in honor of our relaunch, we're giving away a Mommy Magic Kit!
The prize package includes everything you see above (plus 20 Band-Aids), except I've only included the hard candy I could fit in the bag.
How to enter
1. Leave a comment on this post! You can tell us about a situation where an MMK would have saved you, or suggest something to go in your MMK
2. For extra entries, share this post on Twitter, Facebook, your blog, or somewhere else on the Internet, and leave a link in another comment. ONE COMMENT PER ENTRY, and ONE ENTRY PER COMMENT. (So, if you comment, post on Facebook and Tweet about it, leave three separate comments to receive three separate entries. Trust us, it's a lot easier this way!)
3. All qualifying comments must be made by 11:59 PM MDT October 10, 2013.
4. Winner will be chosen at random and announced here on October 11, 2013. If you wish to be contacted via email should you win, please leave your email address in your comment or your Blogger profile.
Rules & Regulations
Winner must be a resident of the US. Void where prohibited. All standard rules and regulations apply. You know the drill. All entries must be received as comments, and as separate comments. One comment per entry and one entry per comment. Winner will be chosen at random using Random Number Generator, with each comment assigned a number. Check back here on October 11, and/or leave your email address in your comment or Blogger profile to see if you've won--and good luck!